Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Holiday writing

In the Holidays I went to my Nana brown’s house to sleepover at night. I played on my tablet when I had free time.

On Friday I went back home and did some work like cleaning the house with my mum. I went to the swimming pools with my papa, auntie, uncle and cousin Georgie.

Before I went to Panmure I got ready to go to the bus stop with  and go to Glen Innes all the way to panmure and get my haircut. I went with my auntie and Nana and cousin Georgie.

After when I had my haircut, me and Georgie went to the shop to buy some toys, food, and drinks before went back home to play with my Xbox360.
I had to do everything for my sister Trinity because she was on her tablet doing nothing at all. When my mum came she said to Trinity that she had to do something and help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment