Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Year 5-6 Camp

Hi my name is Andrew and I love camp at school.Camp is my favourite thing to do at school.This year is the year 5-6 camp in a rainy day.The teachers seted up our tents and the kids was looking for there tent outside on the field.

I was sleeping with De nitro and Villeumie in the tent. I called not sleep because of the weather at night.when I was sleeping in the tent the wind came in our tent and I started to get cold.
I really enjoyed our camp because we was making bread with Mr wiles.

JPEG ImageJPEG Image

6 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew I like what you wrote about the year 5 and 6 camp post I. Like how you said that you like cooking what Mr Wiles. And you were right it was raining hard and window .

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work Andrew Year 5 and 6 camp was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Andrew I like how you have so many details & information.
    Yea the year 5 & 6 camp was the best.
    Keep up your awesome work Andrew!!!!.
    Tidus :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you guys for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete